Follow Me On Twitter & Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My "Dinner Date Chic" look via POLYVORE!


Dinner Date Chic
Everyone must try this out!
Visit POLYVORE, register & start creating
 the perfect outfits!

Whether it be a fantasy, "dream" outfit, or a night out on the town with your girls outfit, this site allows you to choose all you'll need in order to pull the perfect look together. After choosing everything from outerwear to accessories, you can include backgrounds, borders & other embellishments to add some flare to your ensemble.

Soon, you'll be in love with this site, just like me...
I created my "Dinner Date Chic" look in a matter of minutes and had the best time doing it!  My favorite part is that every item I added gave me a link to where I  could actually purchase the item...FABULOUS!

So c'mon ~ let your imagination roam & create your very own personalized masterpiece! Be sure to share your favorite looks with me and your friends on
 Twitter, Pinterest & Facebook :)

Follow  @Polyvore on Twitter for the latest updates

XOXO
~Jules



Pablo by Gerard Darel Veste Blazer Noir
€240 - placedestendances.com

Heaven Sent distressing jeans
£30 - bankfashion.co.uk

Christian Louboutin summer high heels
$1,295 - footcandyshoes.com

Clutch handbag
$40 - bardot.com.au

Dorothy Perkins gold jewelry
$11 - dorothyperkins.com

Enamel hoop earrings
$11 - warehouse.co.uk

Esprit sheer shawl
$26 - espritshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment