Follow Me On Twitter & Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dream Job Interview

  
Dream Job Interview
I've been actively seeking a job that will appreciate my love of all things FASHION and ENTERTAINMENT for quite some time now...sooo, after submitting countless resumes today *sigh*, I started daydreaming of 
The Devil Wears Prada ~ hence the masterpiece you see before you (humor me)! Using my beloved Polyvore, I decided to plan what I'd wear if I ever got my Dream Job Interview . My daydream also took me to a place where approx. $7,500 (USD) is readily available for ONE outfit. Anyway, let's not worry about that 
in my daydreams there are no setbacks!
I love P.O.C.'s (Pops of Color) just as much as anyone else, so the Burberry Westland Military Trench was my obvious choice. There's just something so clean and perfect about this yellow, black and white combo. I threw in the leather, green, Vince Camuto cuff in order to not make the whole look too matchy-matchy. You may think "It's alreay too matchy-matchy", but trust me, the P.O.C. on the green cuff adds some spice to this polished look & the *"Big Apple Red", O.P.I. polish will peek through perfectly with the lovely striped Giuseppe Zanotti heels. I added the adorable, Ted Baker skinny, bow belt to contrast the wide-leg trousers and once your trench comes off, it lends a cute feminine touch to the white blouse/black trouser look.
Why'd I add Vintage Chanel accessories...WHY NOT??
Never question CHANEL ~ words to live by :)

I had so much FUN putting this together on Polyvore, and as a bonus it took my mind off of monotonous work (and simultaneous job hunting - SHHH!) ~ a Sweet Escape, if you will. Ahhh...love it ;)
 Oh well, back to reality
XOXO~ Jules


*Remember, if you're also going to wear red on your fingernails, make sure your nails are nicely trimmed and not too long! Scary, red talons will make this dream outfit a NIGHTMARE! EEK!


Dream Job Interview by julesinlalaland

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    We received your iFabbo application. However, on your application you left out your email address. Please email us at info@ifabbo.com.

    Thank you,
    Dinah
    iFabbo Intern

    ReplyDelete